The Writing e-book is written by a former IELTS Examiner with experience of conducting thousands of IELTS speaking Tests with Filipino IELTS candidates. This book includes the following:
- Overview of both Academic and General Training Modules in the IELTS Writing Test
- Overview of what the candidate has to do to pass the IELTS writing module
- What the examiner is looking for when marking the test
- How to raise your writing band score
- Examples of the tasks, 1 and 2of the tests
- Sample task questions for tasks 1 and 2 of the writing test
- Sample Candidate answers for tasks 1 and 2 of the writing test
- How to effectively manage your time during the writing test so that you can get maximum marks
- Key higher level vocabulary and grammar
- List of the ten most common writing errors made by Filipino IELTS candidates and how to avoid them
Click here to view sample pages of the Writing E-Book
The Writing E-Book costs£9.99 (Approximately PHP 724)Check the present exchange rate.
Click the paypal button below to buy the E-Book with paypal and receive your Speaking E-Book within 24 hours by email.